Colors forum is extending all the year round, by organizing several trips for photographers. These trips give citizens a unique opportunity to discover the kingdom and allows photographers to reach areas they couldn’t reach before and spot light them by their cameras.
Join more than 130 photographers in more than 42 trips around Saudi Arabia and get a chance to participate in the Colors competition on documenting the cultural dimension and tourism potential in the kingdom alongside professional photographers.
What is photographers’ trips program?
Free photograph trips program for tourism and archaeological sites in the kingdom throughout the year organized by administrators. Every trip duration is ranging between one to three days involving five to ten photographers.
How to join the photographers’ trips?
1- Applicants must be registered as a photographer in Saudi Tourism Multimedia Library
2- Participate by submitting directly, fill out the entry form and submit.
3- Applications will be reviewed and the selected photographers will be informed for each trip.
Benefits of photographers’ trips:
Obligations of the participants:
- Participation in the free trips
- Experiences exchange with photography experts and tour guides of the program
- Facilitate photography in the tourist locations and events with no permission needed, but it does not include permission for aerial or underwater photography.
- Enjoy a unique tourist experiences and get an opportunity to meet those interested in photography
- Facilities of movement and residence during the trip
For inquiries and suggestions:
Please communicate with the trips’ team through the contact address or visit the trips platform during the Colors Forum: