Participate in the Colors of Saudi forum, the largest exhibition in the Arab world that attracted thousands visitors annually. The forum specializes in photography arts and technology and aims to introduce and promote the Kingdom's tourist elements. The forum includes pavilions for professional and amateur photographers, along with several government and private agencies, which gives you a chance to explore new business partners.
Why shall I participate?
Seize the opportunity to participate in the most important exhibition and convention for photography and filmmaking. Make new contacts with many famous expected visitors and the exhibitors from governmental agencies, photography groups and professional photographers.
• To promote your trademark and the services you provide.
• To advertise your latest products and services.
• To keep up with the latest trends in the industry.
• To get acquainted with your competitors in the field.
• To make deals and contracts and gain more clients and business partners.
• To reach thousands of amateur photographers gathered in one place.Who attend Colors of Saudi Forum?
• Professional and amateur photographers from the Kingdom and Gulf States; nationals and residents.
• Photography groups in the Kingdom, branches of Saudi Arabian Society for Culture and Arts, and Saudi Photography Association.
• Specialists of public relations, media, marketing, advertisement, and art designers and directors.
• Experts in tourism, antiquities, culture, documentation, publication and media.
• Media persons.
• Publication, design and printing companies and libraries.
• Companies concerned with online marketing and publication and photography.
• Governmental agencies.What are Participation Advantages?
• Preparing and coordinating stands, and transportation, communications and hospitality services.
• Benefiting from the office of Exhibitors Services at the Convention and Exhibition Center.
• Marketing and publication through the Forum's media center that helps you to publish your news in newspapers and the Forum's website and through the Forum's daily newsfeed.
• Appearing in the Exhibition's guide, in Arabic and English versions, and the Forum's website, where a free page is allocated to each exhibitor, containing a brief of 100 words about the services they provide (see "Company's Details" form). Free copies are distributed among the Exhibition's visitors.
• Media coverage from various visual, audio and online media outlets, owing to the strong and established relations with media outlets in Saudi Arabia and the region.
• The organizers' media campaigns adopt a combination of information and direct advertisement in a way which markets the event on a broad scale inside and outside the Kingdom. The Forum's marketing team implements plans that aim to attract experts, prominent figures and concerned groups to participate in the Forum and the bilateral business meetings.
• The Forum extends for five consecutive days from 4 to 10:30 pm to give you the chance to achieve your objective.Do you have more inquiries?
Contact Exhibitors Services:
Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage: 00966118808245