- Intro to National Geographic
- A quick montage of different productions that we have done over the past 4 years in the region
- National Geographic Principles
- Our Audience
- 2.0 Content and the different types of content that we create
- Understanding the Brief
- Pre-Production and NG’s Requirements
- Production & Equipment Selection
- Post Production and Creating the Stories
Youssef al-Sudais, Influencer
He is a Saudi tourist who counts his age by the number of his journeys, and documents his tours by capturing reflections, that's why he is called the King of Reflections. He counts on his mobile phone in displaying his skills, as he considers it the fastest tool to capture the moment..
Abdullah al-Khorayef, Influencer
He was born in 1992, a graduate of Michigan University, Health Management Major. His actual start on social media began in 2015. He has over one million followers in his personal account. He differs from other social media activists because he posts useful ideas in an exciting way to raise awareness and change the behavioral patterns of the followers through translating a number of short videos and posting them on social media platforms..
Omar al-Rashod, Influencer
He is one of the social media celebrities and an investor in travel and tourism. He is a traveler who excelled in what he presents from information about travel and how to plan for vacations. .
Inas Ibrahim Alhonti, Influence
Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources from King Abdulaziz University 2010
- Founder of the Bravo Youth Initiative
- Cofounder of KFU Shabab Trading Company
- Founding partner of Third Avenue Company
- Founding partner of TT Food Preparation Company
- Member of the Business Youth Committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Riyadh - Member of the Selection Committee Speakers at Taddex Riyadh
- HRP certification.